Babapour Khairuddin, J., Nazari, M., Rashidzadeh, L., (2011), The effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral therapy on marital satisfaction and intimacy of chemical warfare couples, Quarterly Journal of New Psychological Research, 6 (24): 18-1 . [Persian]
- Bagwell,E.,)2006,( Factors Influencing Marital Satisfaction with a Specific Focus on Depression, Senior Honors Theses.
- Bourdon D-E., Baalbaki Gh-E., Beaulieu-Prévost D., Guay S., Geneviève B
., Marchand A. ,.(2019) ,Personality beliefs, coping strategies and quality of life in a cognitive-behavioral therapy for posttraumatic stress disorder
,European Journal of Trauma & Dissociation
; Available online 22 October 2019, 100135.
- Cajanding, R. J. M. ),2016,( The effectiveness of a nurse-led cognitive-behavioral therapy on the quality of life, self-esteem and mood among Filipino patients living with heart failure: a randomized controlled trial ,Applied Nursing Research, 31: 86-93.
-Cooney, L., Milman, L. W., Sammel, M., Allison, K., Epperson, C., Dokras, A.),2016,(Cognitive behavioral therapy improves weight loss and quality of life in women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) ,Fertility and Sterility, 106(3): 252-253
- Dahl J., Stewart I., Martell C., Kaplan J. S.,( 2014), ACT and RFT in relationships helping clients deepen intimacy and maintain healthy commitments using acceptance and commitment therapy and relational frame theory.Oakland, New Harbinger Publications.
-Epstein, b. Norman and Baucom,D,H.),2002( ,Enhanced Cagnitive – BehaviorTherapy For couples. Washington DC: APA
- Fatehizadeh, M., Heidari, F., and Jazayeri, R., (2014), Development of a training package on marital life skills based on the teachings of the Ahl al-Bayt (PBUH) and its effectiveness on marital satisfaction of Isfahan couples, Hekmat Research Journal Ahl al-Bayt (as), first year, number 2: 15-3. [Persian]
-Fryback, D. G., Palta, M., Cherepanov, D., Bolt, D. Kim, J.-S.),2010 ,(Comparison of Five Health-Related Quality-of-Life Indexes Using Item Response Theory Analysis ,Medical Decision Making: An International Journal of the Society for Medical Decision Making, 30(1): 5–15.
AR.),2017,(The Effectiveness of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy on Marital Satisfaction and Women’s Extramarital Relations ,The Social Sciences; 12 (4): 639- 646.
-Guerrero, L.K., Andersen, P.A. , Afifi, W.A.),2007( ,Close Encounters, communication in relationships, Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications.
- Hosseini, M., (2011), The effectiveness of group training of emotional intelligence (problem solving and anger control) on the mental health of juvenile offenders in Adelabad prison, Shiraz, M.Sc. thesis, University of Educational Sciences and Psychology, Marvdasht Azad University. [Persian]
- Khanjani Veshki, S., Shafiabadi, A., Farzad, V., Fatehizadeh, M., (2016), Comparison of the effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral couple therapy and couple therapy based on acceptance and commitment on marital intimacy of conflicting couples in Isfahan , Knowledge and Research in Applied Psychology, 17 (4): 40-31. [Persian]
-Korporaal, M., Broese van Groenou, M. I., Tilburg, T. G. V. ),2013 ,(Health problems and marital satisfaction among older couples ,Journal of Aging and Health, 25(8), 1279-1298.
- Majlisi, Mohammad Baqir, (1983), Baharalanvar, Beirut, Al-Wafa Institute. [Persian]
- Maleki N., Madahi M.A., Khalatbari J., Mohammadkhani SH., (2017), Comparison of the effectiveness of cognitive behavioral couple therapy and couple therapy based on acceptance and commitment on social and psychological dimensions of quality of life in troubled couples, Journal of Social Psychology;2(45): 23-23. [Persian]
-Miller, J., Tedder, B.),2011( ,The Discrepancy between Expectations and Reality: Satisfaction in Romantic Relationships, Hanover College, PSY 401: Advanced Research.
- Minuchin S.),2019( ,Family and family therapy, Sanaei b, Tehran, International publication. [Persian]
- Mohaddesi, H., Hamedani, M., Khalkhali, H., Marghati Khoi, A Saei, M., (2015), The effect of counseling with cognitive-behavioral approach on marital satisfaction of couples referring to selected health centers Urmia, Journal of Urmia School of Nursing and Midwifery, (8) 14: 747-738. [Persian]
- Moradi E, Chardavoli Sh., (2016), The Effectiveness of Cognitive Behavioral Coupling Therapy on Quality of Life and Its Dimensions in Divorced Couples; Journal of Consulting Research; 15 (57): 24-40.[Persian]
- Nejat S, Montazeri A, Holakouee Naeini K, Mohammadi K, Majdzadeh R.; Standardization of Quality of Life Questionnaire of the World Health Organization (WHOQOL-BREF) Iranian Species Translation and Psychiatry,(2006), Journal of School of Public Health and Institute of Health Research; 4 (4): 12-1.[ Persian]
-Parseh, M., Naderi, F., Mehrabizadeh Honarmand, M., (2015), The effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral family therapy on marital conflict and sexual satisfaction in couples referring to psychological centers, clinical psychology achievements, 1 (1): 125- 148. [Persian]
- Pirfalak M., Sodani M., Shafiabadi A.; The Efficacy of Group Cognitive-Behavioral Couple’s Therapy (GCBCT) on the Decrease of Couple Burnout,(2014), Family Counseling and Psychotherapy; 4 (2): 247-269. [Persian]
-Pourheidari, S., Bagherian, F., Dostkam, M., Bahador Khan, J., (2013), The effect of life skills training on sexual and marital satisfaction in young couples, knowledge and research in applied psychology, No. 51 : 22-14. [Persian]
-Pourmeidani S., Noori A, Shafti A.,(2014), Relationship Between Life Style and Marital Satisfaction, J Family Res, 10,331-4.
- Pouya Manesh, J., Ahadi, H., Mazaheri, M. A., Delavar, A., (2008), Comparison of the effectiveness of interventions based on Ellis theory's two methods of face-to-face and online group counseling in increasing marital satisfaction, Journal of Behavioral Sciences Research, (2) 6. [Persian]
-Raj S., Sachdeva SA., Jha R., Sharad S., Singh T., Arya YK., Verma SK. ;)2019,(Effectiveness of mindfulness based cognitive behavior therapy on life satisfaction, and life orientation of adolescents with depression and suicidal ideation« ,Journal of Asian J Psychiatr.
- Ryff CD., Singer BH.The Contours of Positive Human Health; Psychological Inquiry.1998; 9:1–28
- Sanaei, B., et al., (2008), Scales for measuring family and marriage, Tehran, Besat Publications. [Persian]
- Seif, S., (1989), Theories of Family Development, Tehran, Al-Zahra University Press. [Persian]
-Shayan A., Taravati M., Garousian M., Babakhani N., Faradmal J., Masoumi SZ. ),2018,( The Effect of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy on Marital Quality among Women, Int J Fertil Steril.
- Soleimani, A. A., (1994), The effects of irrational thinking (based on cognitive approach) on marital dissatisfaction, unpublished dissertation Master of Counseling and Guidance, University of Psychology and Educational Sciences, Tehran Teacher Training University. [Persian]
- Soodagar, Sh., (2011), Study of life orientation, quality of life and perceived social support in predicting physical well-being after bone marrow transplantation in patients with acute leukemia, PhD thesis in Health Psychology, Islamic Azad University, Branch Karaj. [Persian]
- Tavakolizadeh, J., Nejatian, M., Soori, A.),2015 ,(The Effectiveness of communication skills training on marital conflicts and its different aspects in women ,Social and Behavioral Sciences, 171, 214-221.
- Williams J.I. ),2000),Reflection on assessing quality of life and WHOQOL– 100 (U.S. Version) ; Journal of clinical epidemiology; 53: 13-17.
- World Health Organization. Life Skills Training Program. Nouri R., Qasemabadi P., Mohammadkhani P.; (Persian Translator). Tehran: Deputy Director of Cultural Affairs and Prevention of Welfare Organization of Iran; 2000. [Persian]
-Yousefi n,. )2016,( The Effectiveness of Life Skills Training on Marital Satisfaction and Hope of Couples; Journal of Family Psychology; 3 (1) : 70-59. [Persian]
- Younesi, J., (2008), Marital Relations Management, Tehran, Qatreh Publishing. [Persian]