- Cuzzolin L, Francini-Pesenti F, Verlato G, Joppi M, Baldelli P, Benoni G. (2010), Use of herbal products among 392 Italian pregnant women: focus on pregnancy outcome. Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety, 19 (11), 1151-1158.
I. (2009), Attitude and use of herbal medicines among pregnant women in Nigeria. BMC Complement Altern Med, 9. 53.
- Holst L, Nordeng H, Haavik S.(2008), Use of herbal drugs during early pregnancy in relation to maternal characteristics and pregnancy outcome. Pharmacoepidemiology and drug safety, 17,151–159.
uik C, G
ardener P, K
elley K, Mitc
hell A.(2010), Use of Herbal Treatments in Pregnancy.J Obstet Gynecol, 202(5), 439.e10.
- Nordeng H, Havnen G. (2004), Use of herbal drugs in pregnancy: a survey among 400 Norwegian women. Pharmacoepidemiology and drug safety, 13,371–380.
- Orief Y, Farghaly N, Ibrahim M.(2012), Use of herbal medicines among pregnant women attending family health centers in Alexandria. Middle East Fertility Society Journal. Available at: Orief YI et al. Use of herbal medicines among pregnant women attending family health centers in Alexandria, Middle East Fertil Soc J, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.mefs.2012.02.007
- Seddigy gh, Sifton F,Ziyayi A.Herbal medical,attitude and doing in Tehran.Herbal plants J,4(13),60-7.
- Sereshty M, Azari P, Rafiean M, Kheiri S.(2006), Use of herbal medicines by pregnant women in Shahre-Kord. J Reprod Infertil, 7(2), 125-31.
- Shoorideh Z, Azadbakht M, Zarifkar A, Jafari A, and Hossienie Sh. (2006), The Effect of "Vitex Agnus Castus" Folio Extract on Serum Prolactin Consentration of Female Rats in Gastation. Iran Biology J, 20 (1), 99-109.
- Tabatabaee M. (2010), Use of Herbal Medicine among Pregnant Women Referring to Valiasr Hospital in Kazeroon, Fars, South of Iran. Journal of Medicinal Plants, 10 (37), 96-108.
- Tesch BJ. (2003), Herbs commonly used by women Am J Obstet Gynecol, 44-55.4.
- Tsui B, Dennehy CE, Tsourounis C.(2001), A survey of dietary supplement use during pregnancy at an academic medical center.Am J Obstet Gynecol , 185: 433–437.
- Tiran D. (2003), The use of herbs by pregnant and childbearing women: a risk–benefit assessment, Complementary Therapies in Nursing & Midwifery, 9, 176–181.
- Valizadeh A, Molodi SH, Malekirad A. (2010), Iranian medicine plants &Herbal medicines.1st ed.Tehran: Malekipublishers, 11-3.
- Veale DJ, Oliver DW, Havlik I. (2000), The effects of herbaloxytocics on the stripped myometrium model. Life Sci, 67(11), 1381-8.